Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Hole 15 on the palmer course.
ynazupe6.jpg

Wake you can use our couch, its a pull out, but I will warn you, we will be up very early to go set up. So if you get a better offer and one that lets you sleep in a bit, we wont be offended.

Our entire villa will be up early as well to setup but the couch is open. Surely someone that doesn't have to get up by 5 has a couch open to let Wake get some extra sleep!

Wake you can use our couch, its a pull out, but I will warn you, we will be up very early to go set up. So if you get a better offer and one that lets you sleep in a bit, we wont be offended.

I rarely sleep in anymore, I'll get up when you guys do and help setup.

I rarely sleep in anymore, I'll get up when you guys do and help setup.

Its all yours dude. Just park and come to the meet and greet. We will get you setup when we leave.

Screw it, I'm getting packed and headed over in a few, see you guys in a couple hours. I'm aiming for someones couch tonight, keep them well guarded or I'll lay claim to one of them.

I like it! Laying down the law

My goodness, these courses are so freaking beautiful. I simply can't wait to get out there as soon as possible, so jealous of the guys that were playing today!

Just sitting down to some cold beer at G-Mac's joint with Skittle and Kelly.

4y4asyqu.jpg

Boom. At the villa. Need a beer and some food. Thinking about going to the bar grill down by my villa.

Not a bad view for the meet and greet tonight.

ahasesaz.jpg

No kidding. Sittin here cooling off.

Come on over 1342

tapt

Will be heading up to the rooftop bar around 7 ish.

Landed!

We still have 3 holes to go. Too tired to come to the meet and greet tonight. We will see everyone in the AM.

We still have 3 holes to go. Too tired to come to the meet and greet tonight. We will see everyone in the AM.

They're boring other than the short par 4. Uphill par 3, dog leg left par 4. Skip em and come over anyway! Haha

Sounds like a great time is just beginning to brew. Miss youz guys and gals!

This time next year I hope to be in Florida with everyone. Wheels have already been greased and I know I the wife has a good time in CT it will only help seal the deal.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Well I am heading out from LAX here in a few hours. See ya all in the morning!

Six hour drive and almost that long of a golf round ! Whew we are beat :0(

Have FUN tonight guys and we'll see you all tomorrow!

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Back