2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

And Day sinks the putt. Fantastic.

Wow, Jason Day!!

Screw the contest. Let's go Jason Day. Dude is a boss.

There's the other roar

I love the course, think it has made for some really creative shots, much more so than most courses. but you don't think the setup is a bit much?

The course is running fast. Many are complaining that great shots aren't being properly rewarded but they're not adjusting to the conditions. It's also Saturday of the US Open, which has always been the toughest day. They'll water more tonight for sure though.

Holmes with the eagle!!

He has the ball marked with THP green!

What a shot by JB.

Holy crap Holmes.

Man there are some guys there that love the hell out of DJ.

No, I just don't see the use to keep posting my thoughts. Many of these posts are basically heard every US Open; it's too difficult, the course is tricked out ,etc. A few bad breaks and everyone goes nuts, but it happens every single tournament at every single course. It's fine. I get it. We won't be seeing a THP event here.

I'm still enjoying what I'm watching and like the course.

I agree Philly. Not sure why people are surprised. Its the US Open. Its going to be the hardest tournament, year in year out. Saw plenty of post yesterday that they expected much tougher conditions today after the scores were low. And that is exactly what the USGA did with he setup.On Wednesday, I saw a lot of people predicting the winner would be +3 or higher.

That is what happens when you work with the course not against it

Day winning would make a great story. Kind of reminds me when Charlie Beljan had some weird issues but pulled out the win.

Can't days caddie retrieve the ball out of the cup for him??

Wow. Watching DJ hit a driver in person is unbelievable.

And what an approach Jordan!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

JB can save my fantasy team. Come on JB!

I get the US Open it supposed to be tough, etc but when guys are getting penalized for good/great shots it's too much.

I think it's easy to be a Day fan. He presents himself to be good people.

From what I've heard it's not just a presentation. I have heard multiple pros and others say he's a great guy

Back