Stupid six handicap of mine.

It's simple, when you're a PUBLIC FIGURE who makes MILLIONS people will voice opinions, especially when said figure acts like a dunce.

So technically we shouldn't talk about equipment badly because we don't know the person behind the design? Or talk about anything for that matter?

It's cool that you dig Bubba, but I don't have to, and just as you jump on the defense brigade, you're talking about someone you don't know either.

It's a two way street, I think he's a hypocritical cry baby whiner, but I still like to watch him hit a golf ball.

According to Bubbas 525k Swiss Richard it's time to move on. I can't thank him enough for letting me know what is on his wrist and how much it was.

I want to like Bubba, I really do. But, the way he acts on the course when things aren't going his way just ruins it. I like the way he plays golf when things are going good, I just can't stand when nothing is his fault on the course.

My negativity didn't match the negativity in the thread.....? The last few pages have been a negative thread and you want to try to preach about a negative post. Get real.
There is a tone in my post btw... a tone reserved for people who are bashing someone on a personal level they do not personally know.

See, that's the beauty of the Internet, faceless trolls can regurgitate verbal diahrrea ad nauseam. Sorry our opinion offends you, but guess what, all of our comments have been based on experiences and you just stroll in here like the morality police like your Bubba's personal watch boy telling us that were wrong. Guess what, we aren't.

Grow some thicker skin dude.

What did I miss? Bubba brought out the devil in this thread and calls himself a Christian.....sheesh

Oh and I so.messing around. If he brings out this kids of a slap fight, we might have to start talking Tiger

See, that's the beauty of the Internet, faceless trolls can regurgitate verbal diahrrea ad nauseam. Sorry our opinion offends you, but guess what, all of our comments have been based on experiences and you just stroll in here like the morality police like your Bubba's personal watch boy telling us that were wrong. Guess what, we aren't.

Grow some thicker skin dude.
Everyone made their points. Let move on and discuss Bubba.

I thought he would score better at his home course

Have no problems with Bubba. He ******* and moans just like we all do.

It is kind of amusing how everyone jumps on the hate train in this thread.

I'm a fan. Not a fanboi, just a fan of his atypical swing and style. He's not afraid to share his beliefs, which I find to be an admirable character trait...

Whether you like him or not, I do find all his videos entertaining!

That's 3:07 I won't ever get back. Thanks Icey.

That's 3:07 I won't ever get back. Thanks Icey.
You're welcome buddy! It wasn't his best work, maybe the golf boys can do a another video to redeem his rapping talent!

That was horrible. My day is demonstrably worse for having watched that.

I did not make it even half way through and I am one of the few Bubba fans here. Saw it this a.m. on facebook and thought - why would Bubba spend that much money to make that vid? It had to cost him a pretty penny.

Put my daughter right to sleep. She will probably have nightmares now though.

I despise the dude so refuse to give him the view.

Such a "look at me" dude and I can't stand it.

I thought the song was terrible, but watching big James swing a golf club made it semi terrible

Ya'll are a bunch of HATERS. Leave the man alone to do god's work.

Bubba is the little kid in this video....MAKE ME A BIKE CLOWN!!!!!

I think the top button on his shirts are restricting blood flow to his brain.

Stupid six handicap of mine.

It's simple, when you're a PUBLIC FIGURE who makes MILLIONS people will voice opinions, especially when said figure acts like a dunce.

So technically we shouldn't talk about equipment badly because we don't know the person behind the design? Or talk about anything for that matter?

It's cool that you dig Bubba, but I don't have to, and just as you jump on the defense brigade, you're talking about someone you don't know either.

It's a two way street, I think he's a hypocritical cry baby whiner, but I still like to watch him hit a golf ball.

Agree on all points. I tend to not hate people I've never met in person, but Bubba just turns me off and it is ok for me to feel that way. I doubt he cares what I think, and don't care that he doesn't care........

Back