Cleveland 588 Wedges - Everything You Need To Know

Beauties dude! The colors pop on that BP finish.

Sent via Tapatalk

Great looking wedges TC. I really like those colors and I also think it is awesome you put your kids names on them. I assume you will call your clubs by their names..."should I hit a full Foster, or a 3/4 Eliza?"

Those are awesome wedges TC! I would be VERY proud of those if I were you

Those wedges are just beautiful TC, not only in the looks department but from the heart. Love the design very much!

TC, those look amazing bro. I am heading back to the office now because I can't wait until tomorrow to see mine. Pictures soon guys.

Great job on the designs TC...awesome way to always keep the kids in mind.

Great looking wedges TC. I really like those colors and I also think it is awesome you put your kids names on them. I assume you will call your clubs by their names..."should I hit a full Foster, or a 3/4 Eliza?"

Hahaha, hopefully I'm not cussing them, right?

Again, thanks everyone. It means a lot, and like I said, without all of you, this wouldn't be possible.

Those are really sharp TC, well done on the design & nice touch with the in depth writeup

Look at FLTC moving the needle with only two wedges. The Foster looks really good but so does the Eliza. Nice looking wedges dude. I can't wait to hear "hey can you grab my Foster" haha

Beast mode from tapatalk

Look at FLTC moving the needle with only two wedges. The Foster looks really good but so does the Eliza. Nice looking wedges dude. I can't wait to hear "hey can you grab my Foster" haha

Beast mode from tapatalk

"Throw me the Foster, I need to rip cookie's heart out right here"

That sounds pretty good actually. I am a two wedge man. There ain't nothing that 56* can't do that I need it too.

I love how everyone's wedges were built to destroy cookie

"Throw me the Foster, I need to rip cookie's heart out right here"

That sounds pretty good actually. I am a two wedge man. There ain't nothing that 56* can't do that I need it too.

I like that approach. My last few rounds I've gone with it and it's pretty good. And then I could add another wood. Sweet. Congrats on the wedges man, I'm excited to hear how they work.

Great looking wedges buddy. Love the idea of a keepsake after slaying people with them. Similar to my thoughts on it.

TC, love the looks of those, thats something I never would have thought of, turned out great.

TC, those wedges look awesome. Simple, classy, and heartfelt. What more could you want?

Big guy you are all class :clapp:. Pretty cool Dad too! I am mighty proud of ya and oh yea, awesome looking wedges :thumb:

TC, those are beautiful weapons there man. I cannot emphasize enough how much I like the personal touch of the colors and the kids, very classy and cool my friend.

TC went with his family, and I went with mine too, but in a different way. I chose my fratenity colors (which is also where my screen name comes from), Harvard Red and Old Gold, because family to me is so much more than just blood relations, and these colors have come to symbolize that for me. I cherish this opportunity and could think of no better way to honor it than to find a way to incorporate these colors, and was lucky enough that Cleveland Golf allowed me to do this. I could not be happier with the results. I went with the 48*, 52*, and 56*, 1/2 inch long and bent 2* upright in the Black Pearl finish with the Lamkin N-DUR Black/White with the TC shaft in wedge flex.

That beautiful box that you have all come to know:

box.jpg

The careful packaging:

packing.jpg

The Certificates of Authenticity:

authenticity.jpg

The Badging and Loft:

badging.jpg

loft.jpg

The Lamkin Grips and Shaft Sticker:

grip.jpg

Very sharp Yorkem! Sweet and simple, I dig it.

Lookin good Yorkem!

Beautiful wedges Yorkem! I love how everyone's wedges have such meaning to them. Truly special stuff.

Yorkem those are great looking man! What led to the decision on the 48* wedge?

Thanks everybody.

Yorkem those are great looking man! What led to the decision on the 48* wedge?

If I choose the Blacks, the PW is 44*. If I go 588's, I will have them bent to match the Burner 2.0's and the PW is 45*, so it seems as if it would be a good fit for me.

Those are both great looking wedges. I like the color choice after your kids TC, and your fraternity colors really blend well with the wedge yorkem.

Back