Final Round Coverage - 2013 Morgan Cup

Great shot Rhino and great bird Buck!

Wow great putt rhino

Congrats Amol!
I stood there and watched the end if your match and was so happy for you.

Then I got to watch the 7th and 8th groups come through before following in the captains.

I didn't play as well as I would have wished on Sunday but I really loved playing with Bradd. And nit to take anything away from his game he was great. We had some great conversation and great golf as well.

Like you said, as a high capper, you worked your butt off and hit some great shots and you had fun. Cant ask for anything more.

I didn't play as well as I would have wished on Sunday but I really loved playing with Bradd. And nit to take anything away from his game he was great. We had some great conversation and great golf as well.

i love that we rode with our opponents on sunday. i wasn't sure if everyone was gonna be cool with it but Henri and i decided on Wednesday we were gonna ride together because we thought that would make the round even more special and keep it loose and fun.

Nice lag by Wade!

Rhino drops a bomb!! Wow.

G dropping the putt...great job

Gordon fist pump!

Rhino's fist pump was epic.

i love that we rode with our opponents on sunday. i wasn't sure if everyone was gonna be cool with it but Henri and i decided on Wednesday we were gonna ride together because we thought that would make the round even more special and keep it loose and fun.

The only way to do it!

I didnt know that. Thats awesome!!!

Damn Rhino! Great putt!

Great putt by Rhino to close it out

Congrats Amol!
I stood there and watched the end if your match and was so happy for you.

Then I got to watch the 7th and 8th groups come through before following in the captains.

Thanks buddy!

I shot even par through 12 holes in that match. First time EVER that I had shot even par on 9 holes. Really happy that I stepped my game up for the MC, showed me what I was capable of.

Rhino with the bomb putt!! Nice!!

Tapatalk 2: The sequel is even better than the original.

Mike dean from the drop zone. Followed it with a sashay to the hole. Nice roll buddy

God I caught so many good moments that I won't ever forget. That match with Wade and Gordon was incredible.

Like you said, as a high capper, you worked your butt off and hit some great shots and you had fun. Cant ask for anything more.

Thanks dude.

I didn't know how it would work. Our carts were set up that way and I know some guys changed it up but I know you and Henri had a great time and so did Bradd and I. I don't know of anywhere else where you are trying to win and pulling for your opponent as well. You're right it was special.

glad i saw rhino drain that putt finally on 18 wow thats awesome buddy.... told you MC would come down to short game great freaking putt buddy! know you put a lot of work in.

Gordon gave a Payne Stewart like fist pump. Seemed fitting based on things. Heck of a putt.

Rhino with the clutch bomb! Dude went 3-0 on the weekend with some great golf. Had a blast following along with that match, and I remember telling Wade he could have the greatest comeback in the MC and he almost did it!

Back