Happy Birthday GolferGal!

Happy Birthday GG! Have a great day and make sure you do something fun :) Thanks for everything!

Here's to a special day for a special lady. HBD.

Happy birthday Morgan!! Know it's a crazy busy weekend for you guys but I know for certain that having Josh, Ellie, & Duke with you is all you need for it to be great!

Happy birthday, GolferGal!

MorgansBday004.jpg

Happy Birthday GG!! I hope you have a great day.

:birthday: Morgan! I know you are working way too hard right now but please take a little time out of the day to relax and enjoy your special day! Here's a little something for that sweet tooth of yours!

birthday-cakes-300x300.jpg

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Happy Birthday Morgan and enjoy your special day! :cake::blob::clapp::banana::flowers4u::golf2::party::present::thumb::birthday::clapp:

Happy Birthday, Morgan!

Tapping from my S3

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope you have a good one and JB makes you cookies. HAHA funny huh?

**Sent form JB's Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone via Tapatalk 2.5 for Android Phones with huge touchscreens and short battery life**

Last edited:
Happy bday Morgan, thanks for all you do here.

Happy Birthday Morgan! I hope you have an absolutely perfect day.

TapAhoy!

happy birthday Morgan. if anyone deserves a day off, it's you!
enjoy your b-day!

Happy Birthday.

Kevin

Happy Birthday Morgan!

John Deere Tap'n

Thank you everyone, I love all the birthday wishes! Today will be spent packing with some relaxing so we can watch the final round of the Open Championship.

Happy Birthday Morgan! Hope you have a good one and JB makes you cookie. HAHA funny huh?

**Sent form JB's Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone via Tapatalk 2.5 for Android Phones with huge touchscreens and short battery life**

Oh Kmac....you are a funny man. ; )

Happy Birthday friend!! Can't wait to see you in a couple days when you can really enjoy some relaxing time at the spa!!

Happy Birthday GG - Enjoy

Happy Birthday friend!! Can't wait to see you in a couple days when you can really enjoy some relaxing time at the spa!!

Good lord you two. Hens a clucking. Let me tell you two a story. For 3 years I heard from GG and by heard I mean got these cold stares of your dead to me when I was on Blackberry Messenger all day. Now you two and your little Apple Goodness messages all day and night and somehow its different. Hens be a clucking.....:D

Good lord you two. Hens a clucking. Let me tell you two a story. For 3 years I heard from GG and by heard I mean got these cold stares of your dead to me when I was on Blackberry Messenger all day. Now you two and your little Apple Goodness messages all day and night and somehow its different. Hens be a clucking.....:D

And it begins.. hahaha

Happy birthday GG!

Now hum "Queen of the Night" (W. Houston)

She's got the stuff that you want
She's got the thing that you need
She's got more than enough
to make you HAM from the tees
'Cause She's the queen of the site
The queen of the site
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Yeah

Back