Hello from Illinois !

Lanzante13

Reaction score
Handicap
20's
Hello from Illinois , my name is Chris I work as a deputy sheriff and I'm hooked on golf been playing almost a year now currently in my bag I have burner 2.0 driver and 2.0 hybrid 3-4 , corza ghost putter and irons are about 10 years old at least Dunlop 5-pw... I feel like I'm improving all around the more I play except for iron play they are old and very thin soled blade like irons , I have been holding out for the RBZ to come out and will be ordering them in a week or so and will hopefully progress my game to new levels. Also I preordered the new callaway bronze 60* wedge looks sweet. Well, I'm glad to finally join I have been reading the forum for some time now.

welcome to THP

Welcome Chris!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to :thp:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Hi Lanzante and welcome. We have a great thread going on the RBZ irons testing. You should check it out since you're about to pull the trigger.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! I'm up in Crook county.

Yeah I have been following that thread and drooling , I have only ever hit a buddy of mine has x-22's and those are way better than my junk Dunlops so I figure the rbz's gotta be a giant leap for me(my game) and hell also technology , can't wait to swing them

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to THP Chris!

Thanks guys, ton of usefull info on here

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Welcome mate, where in illinois are you from? I spent a lots of time in Champaign, Charleston, Chicago, Arlington etc etc

Welcome to THP.

TapAhoy!

Welcome to THP!

Hi Chris, welcome

Welcome to the THP were we not only play golf but live it!

:welcome:

Back