Howdy from South Texas !!

Steele

Reaction score
Handicap
By chance or good fortune today I was able to play with a member of this website. TriplebogeyTim recommended I look into this site. I have browsed briefly for reviews etc., but never really looked at what the Hackers Paradise had to offer. You guys truly have a fine community of like minded individuals to share experiences and insight to a game we all cherish. I am happy and excited to become a member. I look forward to possibly meeting playing a round, or drinking a cold adult beverage with ya'll soon.
Maybe I'll hit 'em a little straight next time TriplebogeyTim.....

Welcome to THP!

Any friend of TBT is a friend of mine! :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP! Related to the Steele in San Antonio right now?!

Welcome from NC

Thanks everyone..... NO I'm not related to Brendan Steele playing in San Antonio this weekend.... I wish !!!!

By chance or good fortune today I was able to play with a member of this website. TriplebogeyTim recommended I look into this site. I have browsed briefly for reviews etc., but never really looked at what the Hackers Paradise had to offer. You guys truly have a fine community of like minded individuals to share experiences and insight to a game we all cherish. I am happy and excited to become a member. I look forward to possibly meeting playing a round, or drinking a cold adult beverage with ya'll soon.
Maybe I'll hit 'em a little straight next time TriplebogeyTim.....

Hey, glad to see you signed up Steele! It was a pleasure teeing it up with you today.. and I hope we can do it again soon!

Welcome to THP Steele, glad TBT convinced you to join our little nut house

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum fellow Texan!

Looks like Tim is close to his recruiting quota for the month. :D

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard and check out the outing thread for May!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! (and thanks for TBT for putting in a good word!)

Welcome Steele, TBT is a great guy, glad you took him up on the invite.

Welcome aboard Steele'

Welcome!

Back