Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

308 carry distance, sheesh. Bottle that up and sell it.

Probably should forget shaft purchasing and continue with GolfTec. Let them set me up with a true fit set of sticks. Cause honestly I'm not smart enough to know what is best for me and my game. Sorry to take up bandwidth

Probably should forget shaft purchasing and continue with GolfTec. Let them set me up with a true fit set of sticks. Cause honestly I'm not smart enough to know what is best for me and my game. Sorry to take up bandwidth

Not at all dude. But if youre carrying the ball 308 yards with 108 SS you need to buy that cause thats further than most touring pros.

This thread is about to get a ton more feedback I think

I'm with you on that...

You're also 50, correct? Amazing athletics for the age (no disrespect intended). I'm 34 and if I really step on it I can SS about 105. I don't play X for the speed, I play it to control my launch (I hit WAY high). If you're hitting off the rack clubs 308, GET FIT and GET PAID! :)

You're also 50, correct? Amazing athletics for the age (no disrespect intended). I'm 34 and if I really step on it I can SS about 105. I don't play X for the speed, I play it to control my launch (I hit WAY high). If you're hitting off the rack clubs 308, GET FIT and GET PAID! :)

50 is a number so no offense taken.

Great job guy's I like reading this thread.
I have some elementry questions about Myazaki in general. My understanding is the 4x is in the 40 gram range and the 5x is in the 50 gram range? yes, no?
This international flex code has me down right confused can someone explain it to me, I know it's not so much about regular and stiff etc. but when I look at websites that have it for order it's listed as regular stiff etc. so your not ordering by flex code. I'm just lost in understanding it all.

I have some elementry questions about Myazaki in general. My understanding is the 4x is in the 40 gram range and the 5x is in the 50 gram range? yes, no?
This international flex code has me down right confused can someone explain it to me, I know it's not so much about regular and stiff etc. but when I look at websites that have it for order it's listed as regular stiff etc. so your not ordering by flex code. I'm just lost in understanding it all.

Great questions Scrap! The numbers they have on them designate what Miyazaki believes the shaft will weigh after trimming. So while the 5x weighs 62 grams raw after trimming it down it will likely weigh in the 50's after its all said and done.

As far as the international flex code I will let them explain it:

http://www.miyazakigolfshafts.com/#/philosophy

That explain's greatly why and what the IFC is and how it works in the fitting process.

Jrod is spot-on. Oh, and the 4x weighs 53g before trimming. Probably hovers around 50g after.

For some reason I want to try out a 3s. I suspect it won't be the most popular of the bunch, but the launch characteristics are interesting to me. Looks very similar to the Kusala Blue, but in the lighter package. I liked the 39 series, but never spent a lot of time with it. It was one of the few shafts that I could actually feel loading up on my backswing.

Well, the FedEx person came. Left a note and bounced. So no B. Asha today for me, I guess I'm going to have get home early tomorrow.
Dang mandatory signatures!! I'm glad they do it, but when you're this excited it's not so good. But come on, a 12:15 signed delivery at least do it at 1:30 and we would of been good to go.
Kind of bummed though, because I'm playing in a tournament Friday and this won't be ready by then......:crying:

Well, the FedEx person came. Left a note and bounced. So no B. Asha today for me, I guess I'm going to have get home early tomorrow.
Dang mandatory signatures!! I'm glad they do it, but when you're this excited it's not so good. But come on, a 12:15 signed delivery at least do it at 1:30 and we would of been good to go.
Kind of bummed though, because I'm playing in a tournament Friday and this won't be ready by then......:crying:

Wow! You got a bite. Nothing for me today but I did receive in the Amp adaptor for it today so the guys at the PGA Superstore can be ready to install!

For some reason I want to try out a 3s. I suspect it won't be the most popular of the bunch, but the launch characteristics are interesting to me. Looks very similar to the Kusala Blue, but in the lighter package. I liked the 39 series, but never spent a lot of time with it. It was one of the few shafts that I could actually feel loading up on my backswing.

I like the thought process Hawkster. I'd love to see someone try it. The 4 has opened my eyes enough that I'm sure the 3 would do the same for someone out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! You got a bite. Nothing for me today but I did receive in the Amp adaptor for it today so the guys at the PGA Superstore can be ready to install!

Ya I had a feeling I would be first to get the shaft since I'm in California. Dude, I'm way bummed out!

Lets keep this thread about shaft updates rather than shipping deliveries guys. Thanks.

I'll be getting the 4x out again Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week thanks to fall break for this teacher!

It'll be nice to get lots of reps in a short period to get a feel for consistency a bit more. I like being excited to get on the tee box again, it's been a long time since I've been that way.

I'll be getting the 4x out again Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week thanks to fall break for this teacher!

It'll be nice to get lots of reps in a short period to get a feel for consistency a bit more. I like being excited to get on the tee box again, it's been a long time since I've been that way.

Remind me again which head you put the 4X into?

Remind me again which head you put the 4X into?

Yep, Wess beat me. It's in the Fit 10.5. I love this driver head.

Yep, Wess beat me. It's in the Fit 10.5. I love this driver head.

Do me a favor, try to hoist this driver as high as you are comfortable. My guess is spin tilt will give you a higher ball flight. I want to know what the results.

Do me a favor, try to hoist this driver as high as you are comfortable. My guess is spin tilt will give you a higher ball flight. I want to know what the results.

Will do my best Freddie. Looking forward to getting 3 straight days with it out and about.

Will do my best Freddie. Looking forward to getting 3 straight days with it out and about.

The shaft seems to drive that ball down and through instead of up and out. All with sacrificing ball speeds and distance.

Back