Mohawks, THP, and the "C" word

WOW! buddy, you have some great friends and family supporting you guys.

Dude, you weren't kidding, your wife is a little one compared to you! I love seeing her and you with a big, fat smile on your faces! I will continue to pray for blessings on her health and wellness.

WOW! buddy, you have some great friends and family supporting you guys.

Dude, you weren't kidding, your wife is a little one compared to you! I love seeing her and you with a big, fat smile on your faces! I will continue to pray for blessings on her health and wellness.

Yeah, haha. Thanks TC, much appreciated! She is 5' and I am 6'3". The funny thing is, she is a former nationally ranked gymnast and was offered D1 scholarships. Needless to say, she is the athelete in the family! I got the size, she has the talent! She will still bust out a backflip or a back handspring on occasion as a party favor! LOL :mohawk:

Excellent news hawk - Plus that pink Mohawk actually looks pretty good!

Tap before talk.

Yeah, haha. Thanks TC, much appreciated! She is 5' and I am 6'3". The funny thing is, she is a former nationally ranked gymnast and was offered D1 scholarships. Needless to say, she is the athelete in the family! I got the size, she has the talent! She will still bust out a backflip or a back handspring on occasion as a party favor! LOL :mohawk:

It's just nice to see her happy buddy! I know she's probably been drained, physically and emotionally. I hope you continue to receive good news.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

It's just nice to see her happy buddy! I know she's probably been drained, physically and emotionally. I hope you continue to receive good news.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Yes, it has taken a toll mentally and physically. She is ready for it to be over. I am ready for it to be over. We need to get back to normalcy!

A couple quick thoughts on this.

-Tomo, to you and your wife, I give all my best. That word is haunting, and I wish no one had to go through it.
-Watching hockey in the original mohawk picture. This pleases me greatly
-I am very glad to hear the treatments were successful!!!

That was Great to read. Happy for your wife and you. I loved the pictures. Will continue to send prayers your way....

A couple quick thoughts on this.

-Tomo, to you and your wife, I give all my best. That word is haunting, and I wish no one had to go through it.
-Watching hockey in the original mohawk picture. This pleases me greatly
-I am very glad to hear the treatments were successful!!!

We are only 140 miles from Vancouver! Go Canucks!

Last edited:
Tha is GREAt news to hear about your wife!! Those are some great pics and it is so cool what you and your friends did for her. My prayers will contuine for her contuined recovery.

Touching story. Thank you for sharing. Your wife and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated (if you want to). Oh, and I think the mohawk looks good on you.

We are only 160 miles from Vancouver! Go Canucks!

Ever get up there for a game? I've only been out to Vancouver once, but it was beautiful. The views during the drive to Whistler were ridiiiiiiiculously impressive.

Ever get up there for a game? I've only been out to Vancouver once, but it was beautiful. The views during the drive to Whistler were ridiiiiiiiculously impressive.

Yeah, I have been to 1 game, but it was years ago. Vancouver is one of the prettiest cities in the world. And whistler has some of the best skiing in the world!

Update... We just got home from the second to last hospital chemo treatment! Things went well considering she had to stay the night in the hospital. Only 3 weeks and 1 hospital stay left

Stay strong, Mr and Mrs TH :)

Posted via Tapatalk.

Last hospital stay is complete! One more week and Milissa will be done with chemo! All blood numbers are good and she is doing OK. Fatigued, a bit grouchy, but OK. It has been a long road, but finally, the end is near!!

Wonderful news, tomahawk.

Last hospital stay is complete! One more week and Milissa will be done with chemo! All blood numbers are good and she is doing OK. Fatigued, a bit grouchy, but OK. It has been a long road, but finally, the end is near!!

Incredible news. Tiem to celebrate with a THP Outing 2012 visit.

I kid of course.

Big congrats to you and the family Tomahawk. I know what you mean about the long road, but what a relief. We have a little family member going thru it now, 20 months old and just finished his chemo. He will have his scan Monday and we just pray for an all clear.

Please let her know we are all thinking of her!

that's fantastic news!

I somehow missed this thread. What a touching story and thank you for sharing. I'm so glad to hear that Milissa is doing better and pray for a complete recovery! I know it was said in jest but it would be awesome to meet you two at the 2012 outting. By the way, that mohawk was rocking dude!

Big congrats to you and the family Tomahawk. I know what you mean about the long road, but what a relief. We have a little family member going thru it now, 20 months old and just finished his chemo. He will have his scan Monday and we just pray for an all clear.

Please let her know we are all thinking of her!

Thanks Due! I will be thinking of the little one and say a little prayer for him!

I somehow missed this thread. What a touching story and thank you for sharing. I'm so glad to hear that Milissa is doing better and pray for a complete recovery! I know it was said in jest but it would be awesome to meet you two at the 2012 outting. By the way, that mohawk was rocking dude!

She has been a real trooper throughout this whole ordeal. She is much tougher than me. The mohawk has been interesting to wear around town. I definetely get some looks!

im so glad she'll be one of the survivors!

My prayers go out to you and your wife and your families. GL

Thanks again for all of the kind words and positive thoughts guys. They have helped more than you can possible know! :mohawk:

Back