Mohawks, THP, and the "C" word

Quick update for the THP fam! Milissa had a two month check up yesterday and all tests came back clean! We are going on 6 months cancer free. Needless to say, very happy! Just over 6 months to go and she will officially have the all clear at the end of May 2012. Things are looking good and the Dr's are confident that this is behind us.

Sweetness!!

This news truly makes me smile TH! That is awesome news good sir!

That's awesome news TH! Congrats to you and your family!

Quick update for the THP fam! Milissa had a two month check up yesterday and all tests came back clean! We are going on 6 months cancer free. Needless to say, very happy! Just over 6 months to go and she will officially have the all clear at the end of May 2012. Things are looking good and the Dr's are confident that this is behind us.

this is wonderful and really put a huge smile on my face!!! I am so happy for you two

TJ that is some of the best news I have heard! That is so wonderful!

This makes me just so happy. I love to see a success story and I know you have to be on top of the world. This made my day!

Thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear everything is going well!

That is awesome man! I am so happy to hear that good news.

Great news TH!!

I love getting good news like this! really happy for you and Milissa TH!

This is great news TH! Hopefully those next 6 months go quick and issue free

Fantastic news, this just made my day. Congrats!

That just made my day, great news buddy.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Thanks to you all (again). I just read through this thread for the first time in a few months and got all teary from the support and stories that all of the awesome THP members shared here. I almost forgot how much of a dark place we were in! All of the kind words, gestures (like shaving your hair into a mohawk Seth), and PM's helped so much throughout this. It really puts life into perspective and I truly appreciate our "normal" life that we have again.

Great news Tomahawk...congrats to you both!!

Absolutely awesome news - very happy for you guys!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

That's great to hear!! It is an amazing feeling when you hit 6 months!! It is really great when you start measuring your time cancer free in years not months. My mom just hit 8 years breast cancer free!!

Great news! Hope things keep getting better.

That's great news man, here's to a great 2012 for you guys.. hip Hip Hooray!!

Awesome news!!!!!

Great to hear!

Kevin

Back