Mohawks, THP, and the "C" word

Wow, just caught up on this thread.....great news!!

Thanks for sharing TH! My mom is a survivor and my dad is currently battling liver cancer so i know how much stress it can cause all the people involved. Ill keep your family in my prayers. Mohawk looks awesome! I did the same when i had more hair for my mom when she had to shave her hair off due to her chemo. made a horrible moment for my mother a little more bearable and we had a good laugh while we cut each others hair. i rocked it for a couple weeks till i got a job where it wasn't allowed. very cool gesture that your friends have done the same though.

Sorry to hear this Tomahawk, it was a very cool thing you did. Know that there are tons of positive energy and prayers coming your way and don't hesitate to ask if I can do anythng for you and your family.

Let us know about the good news at the end of May 2012!

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Great news and so happy to hear this! :D

I want to thank Tomahawk and his beautiful wife for an awesome little gift I got in the mail yesterday. They gave me a note and a divot repair tool and ball mark from Hawaii! I absolutely love this kind of thing!

THGift.jpg

That is so sweet of them Seth. What you did was awesome!

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my wife being cancer free! All is good, her hair is back, her weight is back, and best of all, her numbers are still at 0. This is a great day as the type of cancer she had has almost no chance of coming back after a year. Her odds just went up in a good way.
To all of my THP friends and people who supported us through this ordeal, THANK YOU! We needed all the help we could get and this day, in part, is because of your support. So happy!

Congrats to Mrs. Tomahawk. Glad all is well!

Fantastic! Congrats on the anniversary, that is truly good news.

Congrats Mrs. Tomahawk!

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my wife being cancer free! All is good, her hair is back, her weight is back, and best of all, her numbers are still at 0. This is a great day as the type of cancer she had has almost no chance of coming back after a year. Her odds just went up in a good way.
To all of my THP friends and people who supported us through this ordeal, THANK YOU! We needed all the help we could get and this day, in part, is because of your support. So happy!

Tomahawk that is excellent news

TJ that is incredible news!!! Reading this made me so happy. I am thrilled for you guys!

Great update TH on the anniversary may there be many many more to enjoy.

Happy to hear it, TH!

Outstanding news and what an incredible story Tomahawk.

Are you still rocking the mohawk? (if not, maybe it needs to make a comeback)

No mohawk anymore, just the standard hair. I did rock it for over 4 months though. Thanks to you all.

Dude, I could not be happier for you and your wife! This is great news. Congrats bro!

Congrats tomahawk, phenomenal news and a great reason to celebrate!!

Congrats Tomahawk...I was scared for a second when I saw the thread come back up, but very happy that it's great news.

This is tremendous news dude.. Congrats to you and the wife!!

This is fantastic news!

Back