Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Rant: the FedEX playoffs. Chez Reavie finishes 2nd in a Tournament, and b/c it's during the playoffs, he's now in the top 10 in Fedex cup points! WTF ever!

Now this is a great rant. Chez Revie REALLY? Its a stupid system and needs to be fixed. I also hate that not all the people in the final event have a shot at winning the playoffs. It its truly a "playoff system" then the only golfers in the field this weekend should have a mathematical shot at winning the whole thing. Imagine if this weekend there were only 15-20 golfers each with a shot to win it all.

My Rant: the FedEX playoffs. Chez Reavie finishes 2nd in a Tournament, and b/c it's during the playoffs, he's now in the top 10 in Fedex cup points! WTF ever!

Isnt this just like a below .500 NFL team getting in as a wild card or division winner and winning a playoff game?

Reavie is the Seattle Seahawks of the PGA Tour.

Wasn't he in danger of not even making the fall series just before the Playoffs?

Yes, those annoy me too. I mean, I've heard of Chez Reavie, but I haven't seen him, heard his name, nothing, in 2011, until Sunday. And now he's in the top 10. Just devalues it to me.

It reminds me of the NCAA tournament. For the conferences with the automatic bids. Their entire regular season means nothing. Only who wins the conference championship.

Ive never spent a hunny. Is that a lot of money? Is it like the Canadian Loonie or Twonie?

Currently I would say yes, a Canadian Twonie is worth almost a "hunny" american.

It reminds me of the NCAA tournament. For the conferences with the automatic bids. Their entire regular season means nothing. Only who wins the conference championship.

Yeah, I know how the system works. It just irritates me. I guess my point is, why aren't the same amount of FedEX points awarded in the playoffs that are awarded all year long. The fact that DJ can win the FedEX cup blows to me. BUt b/c he won last weekend, he has a shot. It's just stupid.

Ive never spent a hunny. Is that a lot of money? Is it like the Canadian Loonie or Twonie?
Maybe it's a pale hunny.

Currently I would say yes, a Canadian Twonie is worth almost a "hunny" american.

i think its around 1247 pesos... but maybe more like 1000 pesos tomorrow

It is way too early to have a rant but I just logged onto THP via TT and had a PM from a forum member. He let me know that another forum member will not be joining us on Saturday. Why can't people just respond when asked, why not contact me directly, why wait until two days before the event? I just don't get it...now we have to find a replacement.

Kongfrontation

Hey Golf Channel - How much do we need to have Nobilio or Chamblee permanently replace Kusilias? Makes the show much more interesting & adds credibility.

Hey Golf Channel - How much do we need to have Nobilio or Chamblee permanently replace Kusilias? Makes the show much more interesting & adds credibility.

Dude, lay off my man EK...he makes that show along with Holly :D

Kongfrontation

getting a run as soon as i walk in the door.this is gona be a long 12 hours

Dude, lay off my man EK...he makes that show along with Holly :D

Dude is awful. Didnt mind him as a random fill in for Mike and Mike, but GC can do better. I even liked him on his espn fantasy show (the few times i had it on), he just tries too hard on MD. I agree though, Holly is not awful.

getting a run as soon as i walk in the door.this is gona be a long 12 hours

Sounds like you eat too much bran or not enough cheese.

a run as in ambulance run lol

Woke up at 6 am to find water in every room in my house. Pipe in tbe upstairs apartment burst durin the night. Only room with no water in my bedroom. This has been the worst year of my life and it isnt even close. My wife had a miscarriage, she lost her job, and now this. 3 big things in one year. I just dont even know what to do with myself at this point. I just want to crawl in a ball and go to sleep for a while.

Tap tap taparoo

Woke up at 6 am to find water in every room in my house. Pipe in tbe upstairs apartment burst durin the night. Only room with no water in my bedroom. This has been the worst year of my life and it isnt even close. My wife had a miscarriage, she lost her job, and now this. 3 big things in one year. I just dont even know what to do with myself at this point. I just want to crawl in a ball and go to sleep for a while.

Tap tap taparoo

Man, so sorry to hear it. Keep the chin up bud, thoughts and prayers headed your way.

Very sorry to hear about your troubles, DR. Hopefully things will turn around for you soon :)

Sorry to hear about your year man, what doesnt kill you will make you stronger. Keep your head up and be the strength your family needs.

Tap tap taparoo

Sorry to hear this man - I can't even imagine. Hoping things really turn around soon for you!

That's rough dev, hopefully things will turn around for ya soon.

man, I uploaded a lengthy video on youtube for the SCOR wedges and it has been uploaded but taking Youtube FOREVER to process!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back