Sunny SoFla Newb!

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all.

Wanted to drop in and introduce myself. New to the sport and got the bug pretty bad! Figured I would take this seriously as a few of my clients play and would be benificial to my business. Ive played sports all my life and consider myself pretty athletic so I am no hack when it comes to swinging the golf club, or at least thats what i like to think :D. Looking to get some knowledgeable info from you all and possibly score some good deals!

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Welcome!

Welcome south Florida

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!! What part of SoFla?

--
tapatalk

welcome to THP

Miami Lakes

Welcome to THP! There is a thread dedicated to great deals, so make sure you hit that up!

Welcome to THP! There is a thread dedicated to great deals, so make sure you hit that up!

looking forward to it. Think I gotta hit 10 posts before I gain access. Looking for some Nike VR pro full cavity irons.

Born & raised in the Lakes... Welcome! Shula's GC needs some work!!

Your not lying! Dont even bother with it , i played springtree both saturday and sunday this past weekend and Doral Red this coming saturday. Springtree is a hidden gem! Short par 62 but extremely well groomed and maintained. Same management as plantation preserve.

Your not lying! Dont even bother with it , i played springtree both saturday and sunday this past weekend and Doral Red this coming saturday. Springtree is a hidden gem! Short par 62 but extremely well groomed and maintained. Same management as plantation preserve.

Good to know. Plantation preserve is a great track.

Turnberry Isle - Soffer course in Aventura is IMO the best maintained course in Dade county, but you have to stay at the resort or play with a member.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Always glad to see another Floridian, welcome.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome!! I'm just a little north of you in Palm Beach County.

Welcome to the forum!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP!

Back