The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wow-factor just keeps going up and up!!!

Once teams are selected, the companies and THP will hold a live draft on video.

There will not be any special THP rate at Reunion, but I can tell you based on their "villa" accommodations, the cost can be quite affordable.

Thanks for the information. It would be cool to have all of the team members staying in the villas, get a "team room" set up as well like in the Ryder Cup.

That is really cool!!

Oh it gets even a little better. Neat idea!

Wow this does get better and better, I know my email will be sent along with 500 others from the sounds of it, amazing job THP, can't imagine how much work went into getting this whole project together but what an amazing job.

Thanks for the information. It would be cool to have all of the team members staying in the villas, get a "team room" set up as well like in the Ryder Cup.
Now THAT would be cool. Probably pretty tough to manage, but definitely a cool idea.

Wow this does get better and better, I know my email will be sent along with 500 others from the sounds of it, amazing job THP, can't imagine how much work went into getting this whole project together but what an amazing job.

Tons of work dude ... but reading all these posts are priceless.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Now THAT would be cool. Probably pretty tough to manage, but definitely a cool idea.

Agreed it would be cool but hard to put together.

Draft? I can run a 12.40 quarter! haha

This is still way beyond words boys and girls. Thanks THP, Taylormade and Callaway.

Holy crap... this is awesome! I need to drop 4 strokes from my handicap ASAP!

Tons of work dude ... but reading all these posts are priceless.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I bet, everyone who had any input or helped in any way should be very proud of this baby, JB, GG, TC, Biggsy, and anyone else who encouraged this idea along the way. In or out its special to be a part of this group, we call THP.

Cool. Maybe in years to come there will be a THP Morgan Cup combine. LOL.

Kevin

This keeps getting cooler. How did it come down to callaway and taylormade? Were other sponsors asked and these two stepped up? I am glad callaway and taylormade have the imagination to step outside of the box and do something for the consumer. It makes me proud to have taylormade sticks in the bag. This is so awesome.

If I actually get into this event...I will be sitting in the corner during the draft praying that I don't get picked last.

super cool idea...since there's a live draft can we have Morgan Cup Fantasy Golf? lol

that's pretty cool. The Villa option is an interesting idea, get to spend the weekend with your "team mates"

This keeps getting cooler. How did it come down to callaway and taylormade? Were other sponsors asked and these two stepped up? I am glad callaway and taylormade have the imagination to step outside of the box and do something for the consumer. It makes me proud to have taylormade sticks in the bag. This is so awesome.

We never really like to discuss behind the scenes stuff, but lets just say when it comes to the world of golf, and two companies that can sponsor players from head to toe and everything in between, two companies reign supreme. TaylorMade and Callaway. Both were asked to participate and both accepted and are excited to meet their new staffers.

that's pretty cool. The Villa option is an interesting idea, get to spend the weekend with your "team mates"

That would be sweet!

JB, I'm assuming that there will be more info for folks that want to attend but cannot, for one reason or another, play in the actual tourney? Perhaps sometime around March when the emails start pouring in?

If I somehow get the required number of posts, and get lucky enough to be selected, I would be in heaven! I own nothing but TaylorMade products, but I love Callaway too! This is awesome!

JB, I'm assuming that there will be more info for folks that want to attend but cannot, for one reason or another, play in the actual tourney? Perhaps sometime around March when the emails start pouring in?

There really wont be. If someone would like to attend, all they have to do is come on out. We will post the exact times of the schedules to see everybody and for the THP Dinner that they can of course come to (if they attend the golf), but outside of that, all they have to do is come on out.

Where's 9 iron man?

Bravo THP, TaylorMade, and Callaway! I'd love to take part, but my handicap has surely gone up, and I'm definitely to broke to be taking a vacation.

On the captains, perfect picks. TC and Biggsy are perfect representatives of what the site stands for. I wish everyone luck in getting picked!

Signing Up

Special notice for GG's computer and the whole THP mailserver: Beware the Ides of March! hehehe

This is sick. I've read the first post about 5 times now. Congrats to TC and Biggsy on being captains. I might have to get on a T1 connection that day for lightning fast reloads as I'm sitting there hitting refresh every second starting around 1:50ish.
That's about 5 more times than Jrod read it! hahaha

Excellent choice for captains.

Reactions: JB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back