THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

Looking forward to it Buck!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

So. I should be asleep, since I have to start driving in about 3 hours. But Charlie's dorm floor that I'm laying on is really uncomfortable and I'm not sleepy at all, which is strange. Charlie, when you see this, I'm sorry if I wake you up on accident with my music. See you guys soon!!!

So. I should be asleep, since I have to start driving in about 3 hours. But Charlie's dorm floor that I'm laying on is really uncomfortable and I'm not sleepy at all, which is strange. Charlie, when you see this, I'm sorry if I wake you up on accident with my music. See you guys soon!!!

Tell him to move over and slide in there with him. Nothing like starting a THP weekend sharing a single bed. Big spoon! Or go wander the halls and find somewhere else to sleep :angel:

You should spoon with Charlie, it's all good...hehe

So looking forward to viewing the updates for this spectacular event...GO THP and SCOR! Some lucky fellas bringing it home for sure!

I'm wide awake on a twin bed....me.....in a twin bed. Yeah. It sucks I cant sleep. Gonna be exhausted about 3pm later today.

Sent from my Kindle Fire wishing Mr. Sandman would show up

I'm wide awake on a twin bed....me.....in a twin bed. Yeah. It sucks I cant sleep. Gonna be exhausted about 3pm later today.

Sent from my Kindle Fire wishing Mr. Sandman would show up

I feel you Toad. I'm glad we're stopping at a gas station before we hit the road. Gonna need an energy drink to make sure I'm awake.

adagenyj.jpg

JT and I gassing up before we head out. See you guys in a few hours!

Looking sharp JT! Will be following this thread with envy. Safe travels to all and have a blast!

Too excited to sleep... I'm leaving Columbia in about 20 mins... See y'all at sign in.

I'm hitting the road guys, see ya in a few hours!

Are there any restrictions on which tees people play? Specifically seniors and ladies?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It will all be laid out when everybody checks in.

adagenyj.jpg

JT and I gassing up before we head out. See you guys in a few hours!

See you guys soon. GG and I will be out there at about 8-8:30am or so.

You all behave yourself - - - second thought - just have fun!!!! waiting for pics

Hope everyone has a blast today! Looking forward to the recaps and photos.

Hope everyone has a freaking killer time today! Sadly I'm getting ready to pile in my little car and head to work! Drink one or ten for me ladies and gents! I'd hate to see someone get dehydrated...

Make it rain birdies out there everyone!

You guys have a great day out there and I am jealous as hell!

Wish you could have made it Freddie. This is going to be a great time!

Wish you could have made it Freddie. This is going to be a great time!

+1

In honor of Mr. Kong, I will tee off from the forward tees on the first hole. :alien:

Time to get this day started!

Another great day about to begin.

Back