Vermonter new to THP

Dynamyt

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 16.2
Hi all -
I just got around to making my signature and filling out the details in my profile today so I thought I would say "Hi". I've been playing about 7 years and am trying to improve a bit more every year. Last year (2010) I discovered swing analysis and had my clubs re-shafted (thanks to a good friend at work). What a difference! I dropped about 4 points from my handicap this season and I hardly had time to play (too much rain). I also have a 2yr old boy now so my time is limited.
I hope to find more info here, learn a few things and ask a few questions from time to time. I hope spring comes soon and is dry this year!!
Happy holidays all! :act-up:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

You came to the right place, Welcome to THP. Ask away!

Welcome!

Welcome! Vermont is a beautiful state.

Welcome Vermont, great time to join THP

Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Welcome to the forum!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome aboard

Hi all -
I just got around to making my signature and filling out the details in my profile today so I thought I would say "Hi". I've been playing about 7 years and am trying to improve a bit more every year. Last year (2010) I discovered swing analysis and had my clubs re-shafted (thanks to a good friend at work). What a difference! I dropped about 4 points from my handicap this season and I hardly had time to play (too much rain). I also have a 2yr old boy now so my time is limited.
I hope to find more info here, learn a few things and ask a few questions from time to time. I hope spring comes soon and is dry this year!!
Happy holidays all! :act-up:

Awesome !!

and yup, that's some of the stuff that you're sure to find here at THP PLUS all the other WONDERFUL AWESOME things that THP does for we members !!

This place is TOTAL AWESOMENESS !!!!

WELCOME !

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard mate.

Welcome!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Welcome to THP!

Back