The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No dude, I want OUT of education. I'm sick of the system and the beating of common sense out of education.

Yep. I agree with this. They want the why not the how. I took my math and science courses in High School, but I have to retake them in College, and the way they teach makes it WAY more complicated then it has to be. I don't even know why.

I hope everything is OK. I know you must be going crazy with everything going on. If you need to talk please call me. I promise I will answer. I love you broski
hey Chunky...I appreciate it buddy! I love you too man. seriously. Lets just assume if we were playing kickball I would be your #1 pick
Put it on my tab. Glad I got you to laugh.
I appreciate that

I feel you dude. I have been there and can't move on. Thanksgiving break is really close. Just remember that.

8 more school days for us. Then 20 until Christmas. I'm just becoming SO bitter at the system.

8 more school days for us. Then 20 until Christmas. I'm just becoming SO bitter at the system.

Oh dude. I gave up on the system about my third year if teaching when a student was passed by a downtown person. I fought it and was told to step down.

I really hate my principal and administration now, but I just close my door and do my thing.

Tapatalkin

this is how my parents sounded prior to them retiring 10 yrs ago from edumacation

No dude, I want OUT of education. I'm sick of the system and the beating of common sense out of education.

this is how my parents sounded prior to them retiring 10 yrs ago from edumacation

My light at the end of the tunnel is my wife in 3 1/2 more years after she finishes residency. Sadly I have no inroads into anything else right now or I really and truly would consider leaving the field.

I'm not gonna lie this thread is pretty uncomfortable. I wish people would just put stuff out in the open.
It's hard to overlook and pass by those post or tweets as they happen and act like nothing is going on. I hate to see that established members are having issues with others and vise versa. It is put in code (except for the twitter posts which are pretty clear) but all we can do is offer our support. Tough situation I'm sure for those guys and girls involved. Maybe time will heal.

It's hard to overlook and pass by those post or tweets as they happen and act like nothing is going on. I hate to see that established members are having issues with others and vise versa. It is put in code (except for the twitter posts which are pretty clear) but all we can do is offer our support. Tough situation I'm sure for those guys and girls involved. Maybe time will heal.

Not really. Block them or unfollow them. :angel:

My light at the end of the tunnel is my wife in 3 1/2 more years after she finishes residency. Sadly I have no inroads into anything else right now or I really and truly would consider leaving the field.
You can come work in Healthcare with me...oh wait, you dont want to do that.

You can come work in Healthcare with me...oh wait, you dont want to do that.

I'm hosed.

Maybe a hermit? Can one be a hermit and still test golf equipment?

So, I've apparently missed a lot over the last few days. Anyways. High fives all around! I was going to mess with One-T yesterday, and I am kind of glad I didn't now. :act-up:

I get where you are coming from Jman, my girlfriend is a high school teacher and I get super frustrated just listening to the B.S. she puts up with.

I get where you are coming from Jman, my girlfriend is a high school teacher and I get super frustrated just listening to the B.S. she puts up with.

I'm looking into many things now, it really has gotten to that point for me. I love to teach, I don't love how we are being forced to teach.

I have a few friends that teach in Orlando and they feel the same way JMAN. Just feed up with the system. But if wasn't for people like them and you the system would really be crappy. It's folks like you guys that keep it some what on the right track

I hate when there is nobody around to play golf with. 3rd weekend in a row I am looking at being a single on the course.

I hate when there is nobody around to play golf with. 3rd weekend in a row I am looking at being a single on the course.

Hmmmm.

That is an interestingly time text/post.

60s in Ohio this weekend bro! Come on up. I've got three tee times!

Really? I find that I enjoy my solo rounds more. Unless I'm playing with THPers, that is.

dude that stinks, at least you get to golf, we get mid 60's and I have to go out of town

not to mention today through sunday was when I was "supposed" to be in Arizona for meetings/golf before my boss snatched up the trip

I feel like that is almost every weekend for me.

Two ways to fix that. Play in Naples. Play during the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back