THP Newsletter October Issue - THP Event Announcements, Forum Testing and More!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
The October issue of the THP Newsletter will be hitting email inboxes tomorrow morning! This one has some really exciting announcements so if you aren't already signed up you can do it here, it's totally free and only takes a few minutes.

This month's newsletter will include:

- THP Event Announcements
- Forum Testing
- Fitness News
- & More!

The October issue of the THP Newsletter will be hitting email inboxes tomorrow morning! This one has some really exciting announcements so if you aren't already signed up you can do it here, it's totally free and only takes a few minutes.

- Forum Testing
- Fitness News
- & More!

Without having seen this yet, I just wanted to say thank you GG. The fact that you just basically went on a cross country trip for 30 days and still found time to put this together is nothing short of amazing. You are certainly awesome. With that said, I am excited to see what's in this edition.

There is some very cool stuff in this newsletter.

Sounds like quite the newsletter lots of great announcements it seems like

Can't wait for it! Glad that I'll have a little morning reading before I'm off for the weekend! Thanks again JB and GG!

Always enjoy reading the Newsletter!

Looking forward to some goodies in the inbox tomorrow!

cool, can't wait!

Whoa, I'm excited for this one! will there be any halloween related stuff lol?

like spiders?

I like the idea of some fitness info in it, the newsletter has been a good read. Can't wait!!

Looking forward to it and hopefully finding out who the mystery wedge company is that we will be hearing about

Awesome! So excited that you are still putting this thing out after this long trip. Cant wait to read it

I was really excited to get to chat with GolferGal on tour van and she seemed excited about this newsletter.

Which of course had me excited all week waiting for it! Can't wait to see what shows up in the inbox tomorrow morning THP!

Very cool! Hmmm maybe an announcement about an event in May 2013?

Newsletters always make my mornings better, its my go to "read during breakfast" when they come out. I'm pumped!

Nice. A lot of great stuff going on here and coming up. Looking forward to seeing what else is coming!

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Events you say? Hmmm.

Can't wait to see what's included in the Newsletter!!

I hope the announcements have to do with the THP Invitationals. I'm really excited about those.

Sounds like another amazing issue, can't wait to read it!

- Forum Testing
- Fitness News
- & More!

was hoping I didn't miss this while traveling

I know what I'm doing in ACT Prep Class tommorow!

Thanks GG! I know a lot of time and energy is spent on this and it is appreciated!

Always love it when the THP Newsletter shows up in the inbox. Thanks for the hardwork, GG!

Always an exciting day when I receive the THP Newsletter, already looking forward to that cup of coffee and a great read in the morning. Thanks for the heads up GG.

Back