Duey is the man...

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
So I get this PM one night asking if I am a Nebraska Corn Husker Fan? Why yes I am, I reply. Duey says he needs my address cuz he saw something I might like.
63a87c59-6b0c-5d3e.jpg

Not only is this way above beyond it's just flat out nice. I've never met Duey and don't know personally. But we share a love for golf, The Huskers and THP. That right there is enough for me.

I've never experienced a place like this ever in my life. I mean outside of life long friends and family. Duey your the man, thank you for thinking of me.

Pretty dang cool of you Duey. Hats off sir!

That's awesome great job Due!!

Very cool!

Although I have only met Tadashi once and he seemed like a really nice guy, I knew something was amiss and I could not put my finger on it until now...we Kansas State fans seem to be able to recognize these things :) :confused2:

Right on Duey!

Cool Duey! Way to show some THP brand love!

Duey is pretty much the coolest guy I know.

Now that is just down right neighborly and another great THP phenomenon!

Awesome! I'd expect nothing else form the one and only Duey!

I love this place.

Awesome move there duey!! Proud to call you a friend.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Duey is a good dude! That's awesome.

Heck yeah! Skers, Golf, and great people.

Go Big Red!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

He can dance good too! I have video to prove it. They don't come any better than Duey!

Duey did that! Wow, he is a nice guy after all.

I'd like the present better if it was Ohio State, but that is an awesomely good deed by Duey. Great stuff, gotta love the camaraderie of THP'ers.

Tip of the cap to you Duey!!

Good to hear it finally showed up Tad. I saw that hat playing a course out of town and I seemed to remember you as a Husker fan. Hope you like it.

Thats awesome Duey, very nice of you to think of Tadashi like that. Nice hat too.

Tadashi, you are the most scattered brain sports fan I have ever seen.

Way to go Duey!!

Reason #200000 why I love THP!

This place is amazing!

Wow, that's awesome. Way to go Duey!

Back