The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was just awful until now. A solid reminder.

Keeping my 8 yr. old home from school tomorrow because of some social media threats towards local schools.

Keeping my 8 yr. old home from school tomorrow because of some social media threats towards local schools.

Dude, same thing is going on at my school. No attendance will be kept and one was expelled so far. How they think crap like that is funny blows my mind and scares the hell out of me.

It's really starting to get out of hand.. And to think people are finding some of this funny is kind of upsetting.

Man I swear this world is going crazy!

I am sure it is nothing but last day before the holidays there is no reason to chance it.

I don't get it, dude. I really don't. Society has straight lost it's damn mind. Lindsey Lohan was wearing Versace, by the way.

A friend of mine died today. We went to High School and College together. He was a great kid and a stand-up person. It so sad. Something like this, it really makes you take a step back and look at life through a different lenses. We're 18, and we think the world is just waiting for us and we got many days to live. Words don't comprehend at this point.

Sorry to hear JT...

Sad to hear, JT.

It's crazy, we have parents calling us left and right about their kids schools. Brittany is a teacher and she wishes she could stay home tonight. It's absolutely retarded that kids think this is entertaining.

Sorry to hear about that JT.

I'm trying to decide whether I should go to bed or go try to play at 730. I really want to play today and can't play this afternoon, but I am freaking tired, and probably won't play well anyway.

I'm trying to decide whether I should go to bed or go try to play at 730. I really want to play today and can't play this afternoon, but I am freaking tired, and probably won't play well anyway.

Your playing Sunday buddy. Take the day off and sleep.

Its 5:45 and I am awake to go shovel. It's 7 degrees out with a wind chill of -18

=(

Its 5:45 and I am awake to go shovel. It's 7 degrees out with a wind chill of -18

=(
that sucks man, I woke up at 5 cause freaking wind was loud

and why in the world did I even come to work, no one is here, Im leaving for a 4 hour drive at 11 and just realized I left something at home FML

that sucks man, I woke up at 5 cause freaking wind was loud

and why in the world did I even come to work, no one is here, Im leaving for a 4 hour drive at 11 and just realized I left something at home FML

Yah the snow wasn't the bad part the wind was ridiculous and drifted everything.

Grammar rant; When people say "all intensive purposes".

Reminds me of this;

[video=youtube;fCrqy5S-H_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fCrqy5S-H_A[/video]

The end cracks me up... "We dont get French benefits?"

I got some new Mizzy's just begging to be hit and it has been two days now with them sitting in front of me looking lonely. Yesterday the rain was misrable and then the wind came in last night. I got up this morning and it sounded like a tornado coming through the cotton fields :bulgy-eyes: and it's going to be cold and windy all day :banghead:. I seriously don't know how you guys up North deal with it!

I got some new Mizzy's just begging to be hit and it has been two days now with them sitting in front of me looking lonely. Yesterday the rain was misrable and then the wind came in last night. I got up this morning and it sounded like a tornado coming through the cotton fields :bulgy-eyes: and it's going to be cold and windy all day :banghead:. I seriously don't know how you guys up North deal with it!

They have thick skin haha, that sucks that your brand new sticks are just sitting there! But regardless I hope you have enough crisco for the end of the world

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Sorry to hear it buddy. I don't handle it very well and can't imagine what I'd do if new sticks were just sitting there, guessing I would be praying hard to win the OptiShot, lol. Do you have a golf shop close with a simulator to get a few swing on? I did that one year with a new driver shaft during the winter.

They have thick skin haha, that sucks that your brand new sticks are just sitting there! But regardless I hope you have enough crisco for the end of the world

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Haha yep got to do it :D

Sorry to hear it buddy. I don't handle it very well and can't imagine what I'd do if new sticks were just sitting there, guessing I would be praying hard to win the OptiShot, lol. Do you have a golf shop close with a simulator to get a few swing on? I did that one year with a new driver shaft during the winter.

Thanks Due however the weather is actually supposed to be nice out tomorrow being sunny in the 50's with little wind if any. Sunday should be back in in the 60's with sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back