2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Team THP does not discriminate when it comes to beatings. We are equal opportunity. And informative as well.

OG- as I tell my 5 yr old.....tag inside and in the back

I guess the tower of power did not struggle on the course yesterday as bad as he struggled getting dressed. At this point, I just feel bad for the guy. I mean would you want to beat a guy down that cant even dress himself? I mean should we script him at this point? The truth is, he got beat by a freaking golf shirt yesterday, how is he going to fare against actual golfers.

You might want to head back over to the breaking 100 thread, internet golfer!

Now that's funny.. poor buzzard :)

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

MattyStalk, how did I know you'd creep in here when you saw my name posted?

You know me all too well

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

i think if the shirt beats OG again he will prob try to turn him from opponent to ally and add another player to his already growing team of misfits.

Found secret video of OG trying to put his shirt on.

Haha that one is funny JB! You always seem to come up with the best stuff for OG

I actually found a video of TC, I didn't know he did commercials.

[YOUTUBE]r8hP9-qnAxk[/YOUTUBE]

Great video CB. I thought that was TC for a minute. LOL

Too funny, OG doing the shirt fight and TC showing his moves.:laughing:

It looks eerily like him in the still photo. I'd need to compare chest hair for confirmation.

I'm sitting here LMAO after seeing JB's post about OG's opponent (the blue shirt) and then the video. OG was completely sober when he dressed himself yesterday so just imagine how bad it could get after the villa crawl next year.

I'm sitting here LMAO after seeing JB's post about OG's opponent (the blue shirt) and then the video. OG was completely sober when he dressed himself yesterday so just imagine how bad it could get after the villa crawl next year.

I can't wait for the Villa Crawl! Whoop. I am making Jello Shooters, and Canadian Bacon! ;)

Found secret video of OG trying to put his shirt on.

After OG left the bar he got pulled over. Luckily for us the cop had a video camera for the sobriety test.

After OG left the bar he got pulled over. Luckily for us the cop had a video camera for the sobriety test.

I was drinking something when I saw this...that didnt go well.

gotta love reno-911

It is official. We have the one opponent that we think Ole Gray matches up well with. The tower of power has been strutting and singing about everybody and has simply struck fear in so many nobody wants a piece of him. But we heard that this guy "kicked his booty" at his own course yesterday. So the cage match is set.

Ole Gray

Vs

Spoiler
thumb_Anderson-Blue-TM11.jpg

Ole Gray is 0-1 against this mighty foe, but we heard he is training hard and might stand a chance against him this time.

You can take him. OG. Take some Bleach to him that will take the fight out of it.lol

what the hell is going on in this thread?

OG got in a fight with his golf shirt yesterday, apparently the shirt won.

OG got in a fight with his golf shirt yesterday, apparently the shirt won.

Yeah but I think OG made the shirt run when he blasted him with Bleach. So it might have been close. Oh & he can dance really good too.

You guys just ain't right!!! But you are kind of funny LOL..... I am looking forward to having a new shirt on and whupping some butt with TC since we are partners in the latest skit :eek:)!! I know, got to be #9 huh?

Nothing out of the ordinary. OG did something ridiculously funny, and KB told us about it, so of course, we had to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back