Sad Day in My Life

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
I lost a dear companion this weekend. My Boston Terrier, Dusty was struck by a vehicle and passed from this world. She meant the world to me. She was there to comfort me when my mom passed away. She loved to steal my seat when I got up to get something. She loved being around people and she brought joy into everybodies lives. She was a magnificent part of my life, but now she is gone. I don't know if dogs go to heaven, but, if they do, I know she is sitting in my mom's lap right now.

"At the temple, there is a poem called "Loss" carved into the stone. It has three words, but the poet has scratched them out. You cannot read Loss, only feel it." -Arthur Golden

DustyandMe.jpg

Sorry for your loss. I love dogs and it makes me sad even when someone else loses their own. He was a very cute dog

Sorry for your loss Seth..

TapAhoy!

Man that is some awful news and I am so sorry for you Seth! I had the pleasure of meeting Dusty and she was a charmer for sure.

Losing a beloved pet is tough. My condolences...

Seth, really, really sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers are with you and Dusty buddy...

Sorry to hear it, Seth. Dogs are the best. Losing one is the worst.

Kevin

Hate to hear it Seth, losing a dog is always tough.

Sorry to hear this Setho, she will be sorely missed. RIP Dusty!

Sorry for your loss Seth!

Seth....I'm very sorry for your loss. Our pets are special to many of us.

Very sorry to hear this, Seth.

Awwww Seth, I am so so sorry! I know how tough it must be for you!!!! I love that picture of you two. She was a cutie and I know you will miss her so much.

That sucks Seth! Sorry buddy.

Sorry to hear this...real bummer dude.

That sucks man. I am sorry.

Thanks for the kind words friends. I was just sitting in my office and missing her so much. I have lost a dog before, but it never hurt like this.

Seth I am so sorry to hear this man! Damn

Sorry for your loss Seth.

Very sorry to hear of your loss, Seth.

Sorry to hear that Seth

That's horrible to hear. I love my Boston way too much and would be devastated. I hope you're able to take solace in all the great times you two had.

I am sorry for your loss Seth - this is very sad.

Back