Swing Wing Golf Inflatable Power Swing Trainer Training Aid

Hanks

On the Fringe
Reaction score
Handicap
bOOBs
The latest training aid to arrive at the NE office of THP is an interesting little number called the Inflatable Power Swing Trainer. It's a relatively simple device that's designed to build power, promote a full body turn, build a faster swing. These are certainly all things that can help a golfer, especially during the off-season (if you have one that is) so I'm anxious to see how this one treats me. Thanks to Swing Wing Golf for sending this for testing!

fecdc4d7.jpg

48367da1.jpg

look forward to your review. Good idea as long as it works. Since I have a winter here as you put it. I can't wait to hear more!

Interesting device, seems like a simple concept that could work.

Looking forward to your feedback on it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

This could be an interesting tool that enables you to work on your swing from home. Looking forward to your review!

Looks like it could work. If you have a kid with skinny arms it can be a "floatie" during the summer as well.

I look forward to hearing how this works. It seems simple and easy and could really help your game.

Interesting aid for sure. Looking forward to your review Hanks.

We have a similar paddle-type training club (different manuafacturer) that we keep on the first tee of our club for people who are late to their tee time and need something to help them with a quick warm-up. After swinging with it half a dozen times, your driver feels like a feather in your hands. I'll be interested to see how this one feels.

Nice, make sure you bring it to the Frostbite open this weekend.

Interesting. Will be keeping an eye out for your review!

I'll be watching your review Hanks, it looks very similar to the "fan" type training aides that I have seen.

Pretty simple concept, looking forward to your thoughts on this one Hanks.

We have a similar paddle-type training club (different manuafacturer) that we keep on the first tee of our club for people who are late to their tee time and need something to help them with a quick warm-up. After swinging with it half a dozen times, your driver feels like a feather in your hands. I'll be interested to see how this one feels.

That was exactly what I was thinking when I first read. Could be a useful aid for warming up. Similar idea to picking a couple of clubs out of your bag and swinging them together, I guess.

Now there's a device for the winter lock ins

Now there's a device for the winter lock ins

Funny you mention that but the box says it can be used pre-round or on the first tee, etc. I love the idea of using it but just can't imagine inflating/deflating something at the course. But it is more practical than something else that could not break down and fit into a bag.

Curious to see how long it takes to inflate by mouth. Hanks? :D

Cookie you had to go down that road. Shame shame shame. Anyway good luck with the testing Hanks and other participants of the frostbite open, we'll be waiting to get your feedback. And inflation time @ the course.

I spent some time with this yesterday and kind of liked it. Although I'm full of hot air, I used an air compressor to fill it up so it took less than a minute to get it ready to go. I'll have to try the old fashioned way just to see how easy it is. I think it's a good device but portability and ease of 'assembly' and concerns with me compared to using a speed sleeve, weight, multiple clubs, etc. I think it's great if you can inflate it and forget it (i.e at home) vs blowing it up, deflating, etc at the course or range

Funny you mention that but the box says it can be used pre-round or on the first tee, etc. I love the idea of using it but just can't imagine inflating/deflating something at the course. But it is more practical than something else that could not break down and fit into a bag.

Cookie you had to go down that road. Shame shame shame. Anyway good luck with the testing Hanks and other participants of the frostbite open, we'll be waiting to get your feedback. And inflation time @ the course.

I spent some time with this yesterday and kind of liked it. Although I'm full of hot air, I used an air compressor to fill it up so it took less than a minute to get it ready to go. I'll have to try the old fashioned way just to see how easy it is. I think it's a good device but portability and ease of 'assembly' and concerns with me compared to using a speed sleeve, weight, multiple clubs, etc. I think it's great if you can inflate it and forget it (i.e at home) vs blowing it up, deflating, etc at the course or range

Hard to tell from the photos, but it is small enough that it could be done by mouth? For instance, using on the first tee and then putting in your bag?

I also have a compressor for home use but not much good it will do me at the course.

yeah it can be done but it's an extra step to remember when getting ready for a round. Plus if you're late and don't have a lot of time you won't be using this anyway. Unless you keep it blown up in the car

Hard to tell from the photos, but it is small enough that it could be done by mouth? For instance, using on the first tee and then putting in your bag?

I also have a compressor for home use but not much good it will do me at the course.

if we are playin together you better have that biatch blown up before the first tee.

if we are playin together you better have that biatch blown up before the first tee.

Hahaha...I was thinking the same thing.

This is very similar to other swing aids, the portability and ability to deflate it and put it in the bag are the improvements that I see. I would bring it to the course inflated and after warming up then deflate it and put it in the bag. Great idea.

I just saw that this can be clipped onto your bag. As a walker, I would have no need to inflate/deflate. Buying one now.

I just saw that this can be clipped onto your bag. As a walker, I would have no need to inflate/deflate. Buying one now.

Hey Cookie I think Golf Galaxy has them on the shelf.

Hey Cookie I think Golf Galaxy has them on the shelf.

Thanks but that ends up being a 30 minute drive to my nearest one. Just got from Amazon - less than $23 shipped and I will probably have by Saturday or Monday.

Back