The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

Two great picks! Congrats ghsace and One-T!!! :clapp:

Congrat's guy's!!!

Holy crao again!!!!!! Congrats you two! Ike!

Congrats guys! Nice job!

Congrats to One-T and Ghsace! 2 nights down...5 to go!

And you put one-t on the same team with the Irishman....anybody see alcohol poisoning in the future :drinks:

congrats One-T and ghsace...welcome to Morgan Cup 2.0

One-T and Gshace !!!!!! WHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

MAN O MAN !!!!!!

How AWESOME is that !!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you !!!!!!

I bet you will have a challenge getting to sleep tonight !!!! :joy: :blob: :twist: :blob: :egyptian: :joy:

Congrats guys! So happy to see my man One-T in this again! You both rocked your videos! So excited!

congrats One-T and ghsace!

Grats guys! You'll do great.

Congrats you two! This id awesome!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Two selections well deserving. Very deserving. Congrats guys!

Team hackers is looking strong

Congrats guys!

Congrats to you both. This is a real honor.

TapAhoy!

Congrats to One-T and Ghsace! Enjoy

Congrats guys!!! And the suspense build more...

Congrats guys!

I have been chatting a member of Team THP. I told him that I though you two would make perfect Morgan Cup participants. Good work One-T and GHsace.

two great picks! Congrats ghsace and one-t!

One-T and Ghsace you both made 2 great videos and are well deserving selections.

On a personal note, Jarrett is one of the best guys that I have ever met. I have played with him a few times and each time was a blast. I am very happy to say welcome to Team Hackers One-T!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

great selections... congrats guys!!

Huge congrats to One-T (Jarret) and ghsace (Tim). Having played with One-T in the first Morgan Cup, he truly knows what THP is all about, and is a great guy as well. He'll be a wonderful representative again to the site and his sponsor. I also had the pleasure of meeting ghsace earlier this year, and his enthusiasm for the game is second to none. All of you are going to have fun getting to know him in the months to come as I'm sure that his personality will come through in videos and such.

On another note, both of these guys can really move it off of the tee, would set up well for a long-drive contest between the two!

One-T and Ghsace you both made 2 great videos and are well deserving selections.

On a personal note, Jarrett is one of the best guys that I have ever met. I have played with him a few times and each time was a blast. I am very happy to say welcome to Team Hackers One-T!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

He is a great guy, and its pretty funny that he was a paradouchian last time and now a Team Hackers member! I had the pleasure of playing 18 really fun holes with him in the MC 1.0 and sharing a room with him too.
Great to see him back in the MC 2.0, he will be a great staff player as he was last time.
ghsace has cooties from what I've heard.

Back