The 2nd Morgan Cup - Selections Begin Today

And 2 more spots are filled! Only 10 to go... And the door way closes a little more.

Congrats guys, nice picks.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I'm pretty excited to see my little brother back in the fold. It wouldn't be the same without him. I thought he was very deserving based on his participation in the first MC and he did very well with his videos for the MC 2.0. I'm also stoked to see him represent Team Hackers, that's a nice little touch. Congrats to ghsace as well!

All i can say right now is wow. I mean wow. Not jwow. I cant express how excited i am for this opportunity. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Chunky, i am very proud to call you my captain and i will do wjatever is needed of me for a successful event. I promise to make my sponsor proud as well as jb and gg for allowing me to take part in such an awesome event. My heart is racing with excitement and i have come up speachless.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Congrats to One-T and ghsace!!

All i can say right now is wow. I mean wow. Not jwow. I cant express how excited i am for this opportunity. Thanks for the kind words everyone. Chunky, i am very proud to call you my captain and i will do wjatever is needed of me for a successful event. I promise to make my sponsor proud as well as jb and gg for allowing me to take part in such an awesome event. My heart is racing with excitement and i have come up speachless.

^^^ Not speechless. :D Congrats bro! You'll be great just like you were in the first one!

Thanks everyone!!!! I can't type coherently I am so excited right now!!!!! I might not sleep for a month!

Congrats One- T!!

Way to go guys. ghsace, you're going to love it. And One-T with the return engagement. Well done.

Kevin

Grats guys!

You too buddy...cant wait to meet you

Same here! I am still in shock!

Congrats!

Way to go guys. ghsace, you're going to love it. And One-T with the return engagement. Well done.

Kevin

Thanks Esox!!

Congrats guys! Excited for you!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Congrats guys.

Congrats guy, I know you will both do a great job.

Ghsace and one-t you guys deserve it. Play well and rep the heck out of your sponsors. One has a baby on the way, blessed. One just got engaged, blessing. You guys are all set!

One-T and ghsace are probably doing cartwheels right now. Celebrate it up guys! We all know you guys will do THP and the sponsors proud!

congrats guys! shaping up to be a great group already! still lots of people waiting to see if they get picked!

Great additions, Boom Baby Overton in the house!!! Congrats both of you, welcome aboard!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Thanks again all!!!

Congrats guys!!!

Congrats guys! four down--12 to go.

Back