• fan

Votes: 84 81.6%
  • foe

Votes: 19 18.4%

• Total voters

bassing33

Reaction score
Handicap
I will openly admit that I am not a Broncos fan but I am a Tebow fan. I respect him and just want to see him succeed. I love his faith (we share the same beliefs) and I am proud that he is so passionate about them. What are your thoughts?

I am a Tebow fan and a Broncos fan. In my opinon, he is the real deal, true Christian and Football player.

I'm a fan.

He is definitely not the prototypical QB, but he just seems to win. I love that he is such a standup guy off the field. So I guess I am a fan.

It sure was a lot easier to hate the guy when he was at Florida. I really like him as a guy, what he represents, and how he goes about it. As a QB, I'm not so fond. No team should have to change there entire game plan to cater to one player. Is it working right now? Yes. But in the end, reaching and winning the Super Bowl is the main goal and he cannot do that IMO.

I wouldn't want him as my QB (yet), but I'm rooting for him to get to that place. I'm also curious when, if ever, he can shed the "athletic" label as many "running" quarterbacks get saddled with.

I disliked the guy at Florida, primarily because i hate everyone at Florida. But my distaste for him has settled since he's been at Denver. I still can't help but find myself rooting against him because the Florida fans continue to worship him as God's gift to football.

I tell you this, the guys wins! And that is all ownership cares and the fans in Denver care about. TT is good guy living the dream and doing it clean. It's kinda refreshing to tell you the truth. Now am I going to run around with his Jersey, no. But I'm not rooting against him to fail. This coming from a Canes fan.

I tell you this, the guys wins! And that is all ownership cares and the fans in Denver care about. TT is good guy living the dream and doing it clean. It's kinda refreshing to tell you the truth. Now am I going to run around with his Jersey, no. But I'm not rooting against him to fail. This coming from a Canes fan.

I don't know if ownership is really wanting to see Tebow back in Denver next year.

I don't know if ownership is really wanting to see Tebow back in Denver next year.

Why do you say that, they got rid of Orton and he is winning.

Why do you say that, they got rid of Orton and he is winning.

Elway has been pretty noncommital when it comes to saying Tebow will be playing for them next year. He has made it clear in the past he wants a drop back passer. I realize Elway isn't ownership but I would say the owners will give Elway what he wants.

I AM a Tebow fan. Have been for years, even at FL. I like his attitude, I like that he stands for what he believes in, I like that he doesn't think that a Heisman equals a free ride. I don't care where he plays football, I hope he wins every week. If and when he ever gets the confidence he had with his college team in the NFL, people better watch out. He's a great leader and motivator.

Elway has been pretty noncommital when it comes to saying Tebow will be playing for them next year. He has made it clear in the past he wants a drop back passer. I realize Elway isn't ownership but I would say the owners will give Elway what he wants.

They were talking about that the other day on the radio, Elway is not in love with him at all. There are some over the top faith issues that are distracting some players from their routines, and they're becoming more and more vocal about it.

Tebow seems like the real deal, he's a good kid, a solid talent, and he's comitted to his faith, sounds like a role model to me. I think as he matures he'll find the middle ground.

I think Tebow will play a valuable role on NFL teams for years to come. I just don't know if that role will be starting QB, time will tell.

He is a winner. I am a fan and see no reason to root against him personally. Appreciate that he stands and speaks for what he believes in, regardless of what other think.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'll be the first one to say I am a foe....I have never cared for the guy's personality because he tries to be to "in your face" with it, he does seem to have some kind of "x factor" that propels him to wins that defy logic....I am still not sure he will remain a starter in the NFL...he is like Michael Vick was as a rookie....eventually somebody figured out how to game plan him and make him beat you throwing the ball and he just couldn't do it

Time will tell.

6 and 1 as a starter. He has brought the Broncos a winning record. I hear there is MVP talk in Denver already. Not sure I would go that far, but it has been a really cool story. I want to see him succeed, as long as he is not playing against the Cowboys, I will root for him...

I'll be the first one to say I am a foe....I have never cared for the guy's personality because he tries to be to "in your face" with it, he does seem to have some kind of "x factor" that propels him to wins that defy logic....I am still not sure he will remain a starter in the NFL...he is like Michael Vick was as a rookie....eventually somebody figured out how to game plan him and make him beat you throwing the ball and he just couldn't do it

Time will tell.

Great HSO Tim, he is kinda like Vick was as a rookie, well put.

Denver is winning despite him not because of him. Denver would be smart to capitalize on that and trade him while his perceived value is high. He is annoying, and a pretty average QB- but I am neither fan nor foe.

Well, I live in Denver, but I'm a Giants fan. I will say though, that I don't even tune in Bronco's games anymore as I don't like his in your face attitude about religion. It's like having one of those people who come knocking on your door trying to convert you camped out in your living room for 3 hours.

Denver is winning despite him not because of him. Denver would be smart to capitalize on that and trade him while his perceived value is high. He is annoying, and a pretty average QB- but I am neither fan nor foe.

Denver is winning because of their Defense. I am pretty sure that this last win was the only game he has played in where the combined score for the game was over 30.

Im not sure how many games you have watched, but this is crazy in my opinion. He moves the chains, keeps the defense fresh, controls the all and outscores his opponents. 2 weeks ago, people said "Tim Tebow is just there, he isnt scoring points and the defense is winning", so what does he do? Drops 30 on the next team. Few QBs manage the ball like he does right now regardless of how he is playing the position. The team added no talent since he was named a starter, in fact they traded their best WR at the time. If you sit down and watch the Denver games, it is very clear why they are winning and the 1 big difference between the 1st 5 games and the games since then. The guy under center.

And as much as I dont get it, I must be the only person that does not see his "in your face" religion. Sure he prays, not exactly in your face to me. No more so than hearing every other athlete thank God after they score or are interviewed. I will take a guy like him living a clean life over a rapist (allegedly), an animal murderer and countless other criminals that are looked up to because they can throw a football. In the end, I think its like the Phil factor, people for some reason dont like to see athletes win and do so with a smile and kindness rather than intensity. We immediately hear "fake" and other adjectives, yet when they are angry and winning, we hear "determination" and "intensity".

Im not a Tebow fan (its against my FSU background...hehe), but seeing success come out of failure at every level is inspiring. A team that doesnt run is considered exciting, but a team that does not pass a lot is considered unsuccessful and only defense. It makes no sense to me. He keeps the defense fresh and does not turn the ball over. That is HIM winning.

Last edited:
Denver is winning because of their Defense. I am pretty sure that this last win was the only game he has played in where the combined score for the game was over 30.

This was the 2nd time they have put up over 30 in less than 6 weeks. They meaning Denver scoring more than 30 in both games, not combined.

Im a fan, really rooting for the guy

Love the fact that everyone says "it wont last" blah blah and all he does it just keep winning

JB is really good at presenting a well thought out arguement. Very sound logic, and while I don't necesarily agree, I can't really fight that. I'll just have to say we have differing opinions. I think the guy takes credit away from his defense. Maybe he keeps them fresh, but they still have to play well to get the numbers they are, fresh or not.

Back