Contests - 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the official thread in which we will list all the contests that will be held at the outing. Please keep this thread to contest only talk. We will update this thread with the new contests as they become official.

If you are unaware or have missed our announcement of the Ultimate Golf Weekend, you can read all about it here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...uting-amp-Demo-Day&highlight=2012+outing+demo

1. 3rd Annual Crazy Putt Contest
Prize - Bobby Grace - Tour Shop Ultra Limited Edition #3 of 3
Similar to last year, we will have balls lined up at over 100 feet away. You will get 1 putt at the hole and the closest to holing it wins!

2. 2nd Annual THP Chipping Extravaganza
Prize - Cleveland 588 Forged Black Pearl 56* Wedge
Your job will be to chip it closest to the hole from a starting point of just off a "green". However there will be an obstacle or two in place that may make it a little more difficult.

3. 2nd Annual Driver Short Game Blast Off
Prize - Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver
Very unique and lots of fun. A small target will be placed at a distance of 50-75 yards away from a tee box. Your job will be to hit the ball at the target and be the closest to it. However you MUST use a driver.

4. Par 3 Contest
Prize - 20 Tickets to the Ultimate THP Raffle
The first ever Par 3 contest at the THP Outing. There is a par 3 hole at the THP Demo Day and it will be about 100 yards away. Closest to the hole with 1 shot wins. Winner gets 20 tickets to the THP Raffle held later on that night at the banquet dinner.

5. LH vs RH Contest
Prize - Motorola MOTOACTV Device & Wrist Strap
If you are RH you will hit LH and if you are LH, you will hit RH. Full details of the shot TBA.

Ultimate Raffle
The raffle contest has its own thread and the prizes this year are insane.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Outing-amp-Demo-Day&highlight=ultimate+raffle

Random Things
For the golf shot contests, each participant gets one shot at each. They can purchase 2 additional shots for $5 in each contest.
If you would like extra shots at each contest, please have cash or credit card with you so we do not have to keep a list. GolferGal will be there to take cash or swipe a card for the $5.

Sweet - great lists of contests!! Also really like the "extra chances" that can be purchased. This is gonna be epic!

some awesome contests!!!!! can't wait to have some fun with them! im assuming these all are during the demo day?

These look awesome and will be fun for sure. I hit my buddies left handed clubs quite a bit.

John Deere Tap'n

This sounds like a lot of fun, I can imagine the moans and groans and lots of laughter.

Great contest and prizes. I know last years shipping contest still cracks me up. The LH RH should be a blast. Just for the record I am LH. Hehe

TapAhoy!

I'm bringing my gopro camera for this trip to capture all this madness!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just a few weeks away. I cant wait for these.

Wow those are very cool contests. I wish I could go.

Sounds awesome! Really looking forward to everything about the Outing/Demo Day.

Cool contests! The outing is almost upon us... w00t!

Awesome!! Those look like some great prizes and super fun contests! I cant wait!

Great contests. Can't get here soon enough!

Nice group of contest, that RH/LH should be a fun one

Sounds very fun. The lefty/righty shots will be hillarious. I am going to actually practice pitching with my driver this week. Everyone at the range will think i'm nuts.

The contests really are a fun time. Have fun everyone and best of luck to all of you participating!

Fun!! I like the new ones that were added. Should be a blast.

I love the new additions and can't wait to have a blast with the contests we've done in the past as well. Really cool contest lineup. I'm the WORST LH golfer on the planet by the way.

These contests should be awesome and the team concept should really make it interesting!

Looks awesome. Can't wait for this to finally be here. Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting into this weekend.

I routinely hit 50-75 yard drives so that should be right in my wheelhouse. Fantastic contests!

Some really fun looking contests and GREAT prizes, you guys and gals are going to have so much fun.

This is going to be great fun and at times hilarious! Being a newbie, I'm not sure of the timing, but if adult beverages are part of the equasion, it could be epic!

Looks like a blast, cant wait to get down to sunny Florida to play some golf and have some fun.

I routinely hit 50-75 yard drives so that should be right in my wheelhouse. Fantastic contests!
I was thinking the same thing, SP. I had two full-swing drives in this yardage yesterday....guess I need to tee it a tad higher.

Back