THP Albatross Club Is Live

My whole problem with this is not about the Albatross Club. That is fine and dandy but why take away the ability for someone to donate to the site whatever they want. Whether it is a penny or a million dollars. It should be appreciated just the same. To me, that is the point of a donation. I donate to alot of things. With fellow THP members we donated over $1000 to Movember. I donate to a lot of different organizations. I don't expect anything in return. I do it because I feel it is the right thing to do. My whole issue is the taking away of the ability for someone to donate from the site. Comes off to me as if you don't need donations of less than $30.

It was a decision we made for what we think is for the better of this website. If someone wants to donate less, they can support the THP store or do so without spending any money by being an active member of the community. I understand that you don't like the system we have put in place, but in the end, it was the system that we decided to go with.

It was a decision we made for what we think is for the better of this website. If someone wants to donate less, they can support the THP store or do so without spending any money by being an active member of the community. I understand that you don't like the system we have put in place, but in the end, it was the system that we decided to go with.

Does it cost money to have people be able to donate less than $30? (Separate from the Albatross club) If it does, that I fully understand. But if it doesnt cost anything why remove that ability? I dont care about a donor tag. I would prefer it to be anonymous anyway.

Does it cost money to have people be able to donate less than $30? (Separate from the Albatross club) If it does, that I fully understand. But if it doesnt cost anything why remove that ability? I dont care about a donor tag. I would prefer it to be anonymous anyway.

Im sorry again. It was a decision we made based on many factors and was one that we will be sticking with.

I'm impressed with how fast GG has been able to turn on the tags!

If the new system were I donate to THP to help make this place and everything it does for it's members possible and in return I would get punched in the face at a random and unspecified time in the future, I would still donate.

I'm impressed with how fast GG has been able to turn on the tags!

Thanks! I try and get them up as soon as I get the notification. I have also sent a PM to every person that I have on the list as an Albatross Member. If you are a member, or think you signed up to be a member, and di not get a tag or a PM from me then please let me know ASAP. Thanks!!

Thanks! I try and get them up as soon as I get the notification. I have also sent a PM to every person that I have on the list as an Albatross Member. If you are a member, or think you signed up to be a member, and di not get a tag or a PM from me then please let me know ASAP. Thanks!!
You forgot yourself.

If the new system were I donate to THP to help make this place and everything it does for it's members possible and in return I would get punched in the face at a random and unspecified time in the future, I would still donate.

I see you didn't read the fine print! Wear a cup!

I see you didn't read the fine print! Wear a cup!

I'm married with a kid. Those things are safely tucked away in my wife's purse. She lets me see them once every three weeks for supervised visitation. So go for it.

I'm married with a kid. Those things are safely tucked away in my wife's purse. She lets me see them once every three weeks for supervised visitation. So go for it.

:D

I'm not even married yet and I know what you mean! As long as there's golf....

Ill be getting my donation in later this week. Love this idea!

Thank you again, to everybody that has joined in on the Albatross Club. It means the world to us.

As you can see by the turn out THP means the world to us! Thank you!!!

Great idea and glad I can be a part of it!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

As you can see by the turn out THP means the world to us! Thank you!!!

Cheers to that!! I would be lost, not to mention extremely bored, without my THP!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Cheers to that!! I would be lost, not to mention extremely bored, without my THP!

Tappin' from my iPad!

QFT! I have nobody else to talk to about golf without this place!

Trust me, me too. Work is getting in the way of THP :(.. but it won't get in the way of me supporting the greatest forum ever

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

GG is faster than light travels with the Albatross Tag!!

A little late with my payment but I'm in.

I'm in. Glad to be able to contribute to the site and be a part of this!

I'm a little slow, but finally in!

Back