Callaway RAZR Fit Driver Contest

Already got an idea. This is gonna be fun.

This is going to be funny!

I think I'm ready. I'll shoot this weekend.

Ready, Aim, (Kindle) FIRE!

Last edited:
I will submit a video but I don't want to be the winner because I will have one of these for the Morgan Cup. I don't want to miss out on participating in this though I can't wait to see everyone's videos! Have fun everyone!

Thank you. I mean that.

this is a pretty cool contest! I'm gonna have to bow out of this one. With all that I have on my golf plate right now. But this seems to be an awesome stick. And I'm sure who ever is chosen will deserve it and it will improve their game.

this is a pretty cool contest! I'm gonna have to bow out of this one. With all that I have on my golf plate right now. But this seems to be an awesome stick. And I'm sure who ever is chosen will deserve it and it will improve their game.

Please take this approach:

I will submit a video but I don't want to be the winner because I will have one of these for the Morgan Cup. I don't want to miss out on participating in this though I can't wait to see everyone's videos! Have fun everyone!

I'm sure you would make an epic video. You're a really funny dude. Plus, who wouldn't want to support a MC sponsor and company that is very supportive of THP? :D

I'm thinking of an idea. And will probably send in a video. But will let them know not to choose me. What I think is a better idea is for me to work with someone on their video. And see if we can come up with a winner. I'm talking Danny.P. See if I can get him involved in this one. He doesn't like doing stuff like this.

I'm thinking of an idea. And will probably send in a video. But will let them know not to choose me. What I think is a better idea is for me to work with someone on their video. And see if we can come up with a winner. I'm talking Danny.P. See if I can get him involved in this one. He doesn't like doing stuff like this.

That's a pretty good idea. No reason for him not to especially with a video expert like you helping out. I could easily see you making a winner.

Been thinking about a video idea for the last half hour. Got a really good idea I think, will get it knocked out this weekend. This will be fun!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Oh my brain is already spinning with ideas. I figure I need to up my game after seeing the entries for the MC2.

I'm in agreement with Damaikis, bfrog, your videos are great and like I said in your video review of the Bettinardi putter, what I loved the most was how honestly excited you were - I really appreciated how genuine you came across.

Been thinking about a video idea for the last half hour. Got a really good idea I think, will get it knocked out this weekend. This will be fun!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Same. I think I have my idea as well. I hope everyone posts theirs up after the deadline, I know I sure will. I also really want to see everyone else's.

Awesome idea. Actually sounds like fun. Really looking forward to the videos.

We hope EVERYBODY enters this one and shows a big Morgan Cup supporter how great our members are.

No way! Send in an entry!

I am reconsidering my earlier comment!

Sounds like a blast. Should be quite entertaining. Big ups to Callaway and, of course, THP. I'll start thinking of a video idea!

Steel tappin' from my iPad

Be warned, a pale Canadian video is in your future!

I am so in this contest. Thanks so much THP and Callaway!!!!

I'm in but only because the hotlist said its so good. :)

This rules. Thanks Callaway and THP! This is one amazing looking driver and I'd love to get my hands on it.

awesome contest.... Thanks to Callaway and THP for putting this together.

Ideas are already swirling in my head! Still kicking myself for my lackluster MC videos, going to take this video to the next level. Thanks to THP and Callaway for this!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

This is an awesome contest! Thanks THP and Callaway Golf!

Oh hell yeah! I have something up my sleeve...

Just started working on my video. So many ideas going through my head. Can't wait to see others videos after the deadline.

I already know what i am going to do and say for my video, now to find the time to shoot it.

Thanks THP and Callaway for another great contest!!

Back