Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats, c0ncept!

No way C0ncept that is awesome! Congrats man.. Link to the course or picture or anything?! Want to see the hole you dominated
2gxpx1d.jpg
It was over a huge beach and a hole I always have issues with.

Congrats dude! What club and ball?

5 iron with an e6 lol. Was my 3rd hole and this was the first time playing since June 2nd. I was ragging on the e6 on the first hole so I think it knew to step it up.

Worst part is that I did this a few days too early. We were playing the course in preparation for our 2 man scramble on Sunday.

Congrats concept - that's awesome man! Now do it again Sunday. :)

Congrats c0ncept, pretty nice golf achievement right there!

Huge Congrats Concept!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

very nice, c0ncept. Still looking for mine. I've got the Albatross but no 1. Maybe tomo in the 4 person scramble. ;)

Nice!! Congrats!

Still waiting, here.

Congrats Concept, that's a heck of a shot over the sand.

congrats to everybody, I am still waiting to join this group, I once found my pitch mark a half foot from the hole but no closer.

Hole in One

Hole in One

So I cant believe it happened again. For the second time this golf season I aced a hole. This one was a 179 yard par 3 which I hit a cut 7 iron that hit the green and tracked to the hole hit the pin and disappeared. It was pretty special as I was with my Dad and Uncles and we all were able to see it drop from the tee. This is my second ace of the season and I wasn't sure if there was a thread or not for hole in one stories, but if there is please merge this. I would love to hear other THPers storied of aces or albatrosses.

Congrats on number two!

That is awesome! And to having it happen in front of your dad is even more special! CONGRATS!

Wow, congrats dude! Can I have one?

So I cant believe it happened again. For the second time this golf season I aced a hole. This one was a 179 yard par 3 which I hit a cut 7 iron that hit the green and tracked to the hole hit the pin and disappeared. It was pretty special as I was with my Dad and Uncles and we all were able to see it drop from the tee. This is my second ace of the season and I wasn't sure if there was a thread or not for hole in one stories, but if there is please merge this. I would love to hear other THPers storied of aces or albatrosses.

Congrats dude! 2 in one season is amazing.

thanks everyone. i am still in shock and so is my wallet from the bar bill haha

Wow that's awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

congrats man that is awesome! i'm looking for my first and you got 2 in a season thats impressive. really awesome it was in front of your pops too!

thanks everyone. i am still in shock and so is my wallet from the bar bill haha

Way to go :clapp:! It took me 60 years to get my first one and I had another one this year. Proud for ya!

Back