The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know what the heck that is and can't tell it isn't going to be fun :act-up:

Hahaha SOAP notes are basically patient visit notes, Subjective Findings, Objective Findings, Assessment, Plan. I dictate all my notes and I've got a stack that I am whittling down.

You're right, they aren't fun.

Made soup for dinner. Accidentally dipped my thumb into the soup. Thumb is throbbing and hurts so bad

Okay WTC. For days straight i can't sleep less than 10 hours, now i'm wide awake at midmight.

Okay WTC. For days straight i can't sleep less than 10 hours, now i'm wide awake at midmight.

You need to get on a consistent sleep schedule.

Made soup for dinner. Accidentally dipped my thumb into the soup. Thumb is throbbing and hurts so bad

Dude, you need to stay away from
Soup. Bad things happen when get around a bowl of soup.

Sleep, I've gotten very little of it this week. I miss it.

Shoveling slush and snow while the people upstairs sleep and never help.

It took me over 3 freaking hours to drive home last night!!! I almost couldn't get out of my driveway this morning. I hope the day takes a turn for the better!!!

I'm having some problems with my vision, which may be caused by a cataract or hopefully not diabetes. My last eye checkup, which was two years ago, showed a cataract on one of my eyes. It was small at the time but it could have increased in size the last couple of years. Vision somewhat cloudy which is odd. On the other spectrum my blood sugar has been borderline which I am working on, so it won't turn into the bad stuff. Either way, I need to get this checked out and fixed prior to the 2013 season!

Get that checked out asap OG. We need you healthy at the outing in May. Duke is no seeing eye dog unless you like to be close to squirrels.

Get that checked out asap OG. We need you healthy at the outing in May. Duke is no seeing eye dog unless you like to be close to squirrels.

haha I'll be tuned up and fit as a fiddle for May :blob:! Myself and old Duke, can go rabbit hunting if all else fails :D

I'm having some problems with my vision, which may be caused by a cataract or hopefully not diabetes. My last eye checkup, which was two years ago, showed a cataract on one of my eyes. It was small at the time but it could have increased in size the last couple of years. Vision somewhat cloudy which is odd. On the other spectrum my blood sugar has been borderline which I am working on, so it won't turn into the bad stuff. Either way, I need to get this checked out and fixed prior to the 2013 season!

Get healthy OG!! No messin' around!

Get healthy OG!! No messin' around!

Most likely I just need to get my prescription updated. I'm too young to be messing around with cataracts. It just freaks me out looking at the computer screen having to squint with my glasses on.

Most likely I just need to get my prescription updated. I'm too young to be messing around with cataracts. It just freaks me out looking at the computer screen having to squint with my glasses on.

Good to hear. I don't want any unfair advantages when we go head to head in 2013! :sinister:

Git out there and git yerself healthy there Ole Gray! It's prolly cuz yer older than dirt buddy, rumor has it you carry the recipe for dirt in yer back pocket, is that true? :laughing:

Just giving you a hard time ol buddy, I hope you get it all straightened out!

Good to hear. I don't want any unfair advantages when we go head to head in 2013! :sinister:

Huh? :bulgy-eyes: Don't make me bring out the woodshed on ya partner. :deadhorse:

Git out there and git yerself healthy there Ole Gray! It's prolly cuz yer older than dirt buddy, rumor has it you carry the recipe for dirt in yer back pocket, is that true? :laughing:

Just giving you a hard time ol buddy, I hope you get it all straightened out!

Nawww good buddy you got me confused with that old man DawgDaddy. :D

Hopefully this will be resolved soon OG. Stay healthy buddy.

Have to be in downtown Dallas today for migration of my PC to Windows 7.

New dog at home and I hated leaving him this morning.

Working from home rocks but there is a decent chance I have to start working in Dallas again after an upcoming reorg.

I finally caught the bug that everyone else has had over the last few weeks. Been up since 5 AM and it's not been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back